When confronted with a cuddly cat, the lizard simply continues to lizard.
I will never not reblog this.
Our Bravely Default fanbook is up for pre-orders now!!
28 pgs | 6x9” | full color | perfect bound
The fanbook is $15 and will be shipped out on July 14th (or you can still choose AX pickup until end of day Friday!)
Bundle option for $25 includes a sticker sheet, button set, and a double-sided bookmark.
FIRST 10 orders will get a drawing of a random character in their book.
This was a pleasure to work on and we look forward to sharing it with fans, thank you guys!! As always, reblogs and signal boosts are most appreciated!
Gackpoid~! VOCALOID *-*
happy birthday eggplant king
bringing this video back for people who have or have not seen it, since it seemed right
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
I want to try this!
how to kiss a boy
- grab his waist
- slip your hand in his pocket
- steal his wallet
- dont even kiss him
- just run
when you and your friends see a fine booty